Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catching up with HST

Feb 2012
Here's Block 2 of the Half Square Triangle quilt from In Color Order.  So many points to watch out for on this one!  Did a bit of frog stitching...again.  But my main problem is pressing the seams the correct way.  I won't tell you how many unpresses (new word???) I did to get the seams to lock together.  Only one on this block is a stacked seam.  I'd have to do some serious ripping and frankly, madam...I refuse! :-) I have March's Block 3 to do and I'll be caught up with this BOM.

This afternoon, I'll work on the Perfect Points blocks from Connecting Threads.  These are also HST, but are only 1 inch finished!  Aaaaaackkk!!!  I think I'll need to put on some relaxing music for those.  Don't drink alcohol, so music will have to do!  Off to pop a roast in the oven so I can sew longer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment