Friday, July 13, 2012

Carol Doak Mystery Quilt - July Block

Another block done with paper piecing the Carol Doak way!  I love how points and other spots to match come out so nicely.  Yep, I think I'm hooked on PPing!
July Carol Doak Paper Piecing
Carol has already released the block for August.  She is traveling....Australia, I think.  I may wait until August to do the August block.  Or not!  Whatever stirs the gravy on a particular day will influence what I do that day.  Today I plan to work on BOMs!

Keep on stitchin'!

2 comments:

  1. Sue, these blocks are really turning about great. I must admit I was leery of that orange when you made the first one after all your pretty purples, greens and pinks. But this is really pretty. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was I, Rebecca! I'm trying really hard to choose brighter fabrics and get out of my comfort zone. These 2 choices were scary, but I'm liking them so far and hope the final quilt will be striking. Fingers crossed. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete