Thursday, June 14, 2012

FMQ - update on June's Challenge

This afternoon I finished up my first try block that I posted this morning.  I used guidelines on the inside 8" square, but decided to wing it to create a border.  I do believe I need to stick to some guidelines! LOL  But it was such fun and I'm ready to begin on another block using things learned from the first one.  This is fun!!
June FMQ-1st Try Block Complete
I did horrible on the swirls and waves...oh and those feathers..ugh.  Let's just chalk it up to...hmmmm...let's see...how about - The space was too small to navigate smoothly!  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! ;-)

I'm just thrilled to be doing such detailed work and it actually looks like I know what I'm doing!  WooHoo  Well, in the picture anyway.  I still need so much practice!!

Keep on stitchin!

No comments:

Post a Comment