Monday, May 7, 2012

May's HST Block

Finished up with this month's block from In Color Order.  I love these blocks.  They are so easy!  My style! LOL  Still dealing with points, but these are nice and large with each HST being 3.5 inches.  Amazing how many different looks one can obtain with only one patch style.  Way to go In Color Order!!
May 2012
This one has some stripes which gives it a different look than In Color Order's original block.  I kept switching the blue and orange HST, but finally decided the orange on the outside looked better with the stripes.

Each month after I finish a block and get it posted, I hear in my head Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust"!  Queen...my all time favorite rock band...the original group with Freddie.  Just about blew out my eardrums with those big ol' speakers and the really cool stereo system we had back in the 80's while in Germany...

Keep on stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment