Thursday, May 31, 2012

Juki Cover--What do you mean I have no more of this fabric??

Oh my.  I was afraid of this.  I ran out of the light pink background fabric.  So back to the drawing board in EQ7 to see how I could add another background and on how many blocks to make it look intentional!  I'm trying to keep in mind that this is a learning, for paper piecing and when I load it onto the quilt frame, another learning experience to quilt it.  So...No Stressing Allowed, Sue!!

This was my first draft in EQ7.  I didn't even worry about using the same fabric colors.
When I ran out of fabric, I took the time to better match the fabric colors.  I don't usually scan in fabrics unless I can't find a close match.  This is what I ended up with after the re-coloring.
And here is the actual block with the darker shade of pink I found in my stash.

The quilt is nothing spectacular, but it will serve it's purpose...which is to keep the dust off the Juki!

Keep on Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment