Sunday, December 30, 2012

FMQ - Final Overview

Our last requirement of the SewCalGal FMQ Challenge is to provide an overview of the challenge.  The past 12 months, I have learned so much and became much more comfortable with my FMQ skills.  By no means do my skills come close to being professional, but I am very proud of what I can now do.  Each month, the teachers were wonderful and the tutorials were great learning tools and skill builders.  With the knowledge I've learned and continued practice, I can only get better and better.  Right??!!

I've lain out my blocks on a bed to take the pictures.  It took 2 pictures to get the 20 blocks (yes I did a few extra or twice!) to show the designs and I was standing on a chair!!.


Eventually, I will trim these up and make a sampler quilt.  Definitely not a pretty quilt, but it will be a great reference guide for me.

Thank you to SewCalGal for offering this challenge and for all the hard work you've done to get teachers, prizes, and keep us going for the whole year.  Thank you to all the teachers who provided such great tutorials.  They were ma-a-a-valous!!

Keep on Stitchin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment