Finally got the Jelly Roll Quilt loaded onto my frame. This is actually the first true quilt I've had on the frame. So far so good. My quilt design is a variation of the August FMQ challenge. I used Corel Draw Essentials (part of the Bernina Embroidery Software V6) to draw the design to fit one page. Then made enough copies to stretch the length of the quilt and glued together. The design is 3.5 inches wide.
Quilting 3.5 inches at a time!!
Close up of design
My stitches look pretty even, too. It would help if the speed regulator would resume at the same speed as when I stopped! LOL I might be touching the control as the start/stop button is close, but I really don't think so. Hard to think about that when I'm concentrating on the laser beam and trying to start and stop on my target!!! I'm maybe halfway through, then I'll need to turn it around and quilt the side borders. I've pretty much decided I want to embellish this quilt after it's quilted. I purchased extra fabric the same as 3 of the jelly roll strips and plan to embroider on the fabric, then applique to the quilt. There will be other embellishments, too, but this is as far as I've gotten in my planning.