Well this is a horrid picture, but it's the best I could get. Black is so hard to photograph! We are almost done with the blocks for the Perfect Points quilt along at Connecting Threads. I have 2 more to go after this one and they are both the same - the LeMoyne Star, also paper pieced. This is the basket block and it was done by paper piecing. I used my EQ7 to print the templates. Worked very well....until I sewed them together. Got the whole block sewn together and then I realized it didn't look right. I'd sewn the basket bottom to the sides of the basket!! Big DUH!!! More frog stitching....sigh. Not too happy with the top square in the basket. It shows up better than in the picture, but I probably should have deviated from the fabric legend and chose another.
Busy week for me next week, so may not get as far along with my BOMs as I wish.