Thursday, June 6, 2013

Craftsy BOM - June 2013

Well, as I was getting ready to post June's block, I realized I didn't label the May's block correctly, so no one can see it!  Duh!  Sorry about that!!!  It is below this post now.

And here's June.

Craftsy 2013 - June

Got June's done fast!  We're only 6 days into this month and I'm finished!  Amazing.....  As you can see this one is a LeMoyne Star, the first I've ever done.  It's supposed to measure 19.5 inches.  Mine measures 20 inches. Hmmmm.  Will just have to wait and see what I can do about that as I assemble the top.  Looks like there's a border around this block that I should be able to fudge.  And there's some fullness in the center...but, as they say, I can quit that out!!  We'll see about that, won't we????!!!

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment