Sunday, January 6, 2013

NEW! Craftsy 2013 BOM - January

Craftsy has a new BOM for 2013.  This time it's not a mystery, so we can see the finished teacher's quilt.  Laura Nownes is our teacher this year and we are off to a great start.  Here is the teacher's quilt:
All dots and circles!!

Here is the fabrics I've chosen:
I'll have a dark background this with quilt.  I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time..now's my chance!! I'd purchase most of this fabric for an unknown quilt...which means I just started with the floral and bought fabrics to go with it and the dark watery blue for background with no particular quilt in mind.

And here's my January blocks:
Craftsy Jan 2013
These are simple log cabin blocks with one side of the fabric logs wider than the other.  These 4 blocks finish at 6 inches each.  See them in the upper left corner surrounding the cube blocks of the teacher's quilt?

Go on over to Craftsy and join us!  It's a free class!!!  Check out the various colorways everyone is using, too.

Keep on Stitchin'!!



No comments:

Post a Comment