Thursday, January 10, 2013

In Color Order - HST Top is Pieced!!

I purchased some fabric from Connecting Threads that they had on sale during the holidays hoping that it would make a good backing fabric and possibly border fabric for this quilt.  Bingo!  The color was spot on and the design 'felt' very good with the fabrics in the blocks.  I love the way the top turned out and love the colors!
In Color Order - HST
Triangular Adventures
The top measures 56 x 71 inches.  I haven't decided how I will quilt this one yet.  I may put it on the frame and do an all over design with a pantogram.  Or I might do as I plan to do with the Craftsy 2012 BOM quilt and follow along with Leah Day in the Craftsy class.  I haven't started quilting on that quilt yet or any quilt for that matter.  But soon...very soon!!

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment