Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another Jelly Roll Quilt

Seems I've neglected a lot of my ongoing projects!  Hmmmm..wonder if all those BOMs and BOWs have anything to do with it????!!!!
This is one of 2 tops I got put together while visiting my friend over the past couple weeks.  Most likely, I'll load this onto my small frame with the Juki and do....something!  While at the Houston Quilt Festival, I purchased a small program for pantographs.  Add this to some other stuff I already have and I think I'm good for a while for these designs.
Jelly Roll Quilt Top
I still have the Jelly Roll Race quilt on the frame and only lack a small portion to finish it.  Really gotta get back to that!

I also seem to remember I have another Foot Book page somewhere around here.  Maybe I'll find it in a  day or so and get it posted.

I really have been working on things!!!

Keep on Stitchin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment