Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chicken Placemats

I started working on these ages ago!  Finally got them finished while visiting a friend in the Houston area over the last week or so.  We went to the Houston Quilt Show, as usual, and as usual, I spent more money than I intended to.  Oh well.....  We got a lot of sewing done, too!!
You may remember that I made a center piece in a class I took at my local quilt shop.  These chicken placemats are the rest of the table setting.  I will display these on my round breakfast table during the summer, I think.
Summer Chicken Placemats
Chicken Placemat
Free Motioned a wing
Hard to see, but I free motioned a wing in the center of the placemat to help hold things in place.  This is the back of the placemat. I drew the placemats myself, so there is no pattern available.

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment