Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Craftsy July BOM

Almost forgot about doing this block!  Happened to run across the instructions as I was clearing away some stuff on the cutting table.
I always have problems with angles and numbers.  I must have rotated and turned that blasted ruler 4 times for each of those 60 degree cuts.  By the time I got to the last few cuts, I thought I had it down pat..except that I was cutting the diamonds on the left side of the ruler...and I'm right handed.  So a bit of body twisting to get that cut.  That counts as exercise, right???
Craftsy July 2013
 My block came out larger than it is supposed to be, but I'd lose my points if I trim it down.  I'll just make adjustments when putting the top together.  I can see now that I'm going to have lots of 'fun' putting this top together...a little fudging here...a little fudging there.........

Keep on Stitchin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment