Sunday, January 29, 2012

Free Motion Challenge -2012

I am participat​ing in an online BOM challenge to improve my free motion quilting.  Here is my January block.  Lots of room for improvemen​t, that is for sure!  My leaves are not all shaped the same and I have a few jerky areas and points, but hey...this is the first 'good' block I had with this leaf motif.  This challenge is by http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/.  She has arranged to have a different FMQ Expert each month.  Our January expert is Frances Moore.  Take a look at the fabulous teachers SewCalGal has for us!

3 comments:

  1. :(
    I can't see the pic, and I'm sure mine are worse than yours! But this is about learning, right? We won't learn if we don't risk the ugly ones.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I messed it up when I was playing around in my Picasa site. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm off to visit her blog. Shirley

    ReplyDelete